Day 28 #SOL17 Year 1
With the Slice of Life Challenge drawing to its end, I take this time to reflect on what I have learned and how I will apply these lessons.
- Writing is a means of expression that everyone is able to do, but at different levels as in every form of expression.
- Writing does not have to follow rules or confine you.
- Writing is an art form.
- Writing welcomes or turns away people into/from your world.
- Writing has a purpose.
- Writing is about choice.
- Writing is a struggle that is filled with many surprises.
- Writing centers you.
- Writing can make things clearer or cloudier.
- Writing takes you on a search for knowledge, truth, and expression.
I need to stay focused on my goal and not abandon my purpose.
I need to allow myself mistakes and accept my faults as a writer.
I need to seek out and trust others to listen to my tales.
…to keep writing.
Thank you to the writing community of The Two Writing Teachers!